What Makes Enzyme Labs Omega-3 Fish Oil Different?
- Pharmaceutical grade (adhering to strict quality control standards)
- High dosage of Omega-3
- No fishy aftertaste
- Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, which is a process used to remove impurities such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins from fish oil.
In addition, we follow the Council For Responsible Nutrition* voluntary monograph for fish oil. The voluntary monograph applies to long chain Omega-3 EPA and DHA obtained from fish, plant and microbial sources of marine algae. It sets forth rigorous and validated methodology for the assay methods measuring the amount of long chain Omega-3 EPA and DHA, as well as quality standards and limits on environmental contaminants.
Clinical evidence suggests that EPA and DHA found in fish oil help reduce risk factors for heart disease including high cholesterol and high blood pressure
Healthy Heart - Healthy Skin - Healthy Joints - Healthy Mind
Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits
- Promotes cardiovascular health*
- Reduces triglycerides*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
- Supports brain function*
- Increases learning ability, problem-solving skills, focus and memory*
- Improves mood*
- Promotes joint health*
- Promotes healthy youthful looking skin*
How Omega-3 Affects: